Development of the HUD-ARP Allocation Plan
On September 13, 2021, HUD Issued regulations and guidance for the HOME-ARP Program, including a requirement that participating jurisdictions develop an allocation plan for the use of HOME-ARP funds. ( Notice CPD-21-10). The allocation plan must be approved by HUD before Escambia County can receive and begin to commit HOME-ARP funds. The main purpose of the allocation plan is to engage in significant community and stakeholder outreach to gather data and prepare a needs assessment and gap analysis. This gap analysis will guide the BCHC’s implementation of the HOME-ARP Program and selection of activities for HOME-ARP funding.
- Open for public comment until Monday, March 20, 2023. Please email comments to NED@myescambia.com
- The public notice of the Final Draft was published in the PNJ on 3/3/23 is stating the Plan is available for review and public comment.
- The Escambia HOME Consortium, consisting of Escambia County, Santa Rosa County, the City of Pensacola, and the City of Milton announce the availability of the DRAFT HOME-ARP ALLOCATION PLAN, to be filed with the U. S. Department of Housing and Urban Development concerning local housing and community development activities and services to be accomplished with the HOME-ARP funding awarded to the Consortium. This report details activities to be carried out over the length of the grant.
- Copies of the Report are available for public review and comment at: Neighborhood Enterprise Division, 221 Palafox Place, Suite 305, Pensacola, FL 32502; (850) 595-0022 or via NED@myescambia.com. Written comments will be received at the above noted addresses through March 20, 2023. The Escambia HOME Consortium adheres to the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable modifications for access to services, programs and other activities.
- Escambia County HOME-ARP Notification 3.3.23
- Escambia County HOME-ARP Allocation Plan FINAL DRAFT